We help you to assess your existing technology capabilities and assist you in developing a road-map to overcome the challenges you face. Our Executive Business IT Assessment is designed to help you identify key business objectives, priorities, system redundancies, opportunities for growth, and avenues for reduction in cost. Our experienced team aligns business processes with IT infrastructure to maximize productivity. We evaluate the impact of emerging technologies and standards to ensure the highest quality IT solutions while maintaining business continuity of infrastructure components.
- IT Help Desk – The IT Help Desk is first point of contact for the support of IT services. The IT Help Desk handles all queries from customers, including fault reports, assistance with services, or suggestions for change and enhancements to IT services. All your calls will be logged, prioritized and responded to in a timely and customer focused manner. We will be able to deal with many calls immediately, whilst others may be referred to specialist groups for further investigation and resolution.
- Managed Messaging & Collaboration – Build, operate and provide professional services on email and collaboration platforms like Microsoft Exchange, IBM Lotus Notes.
- Managed Dedicated Server – Managed dedicated server is a service that includes the hardware, software, and ongoing upkeep of a dedicated server. Managed Dedicated Server providers employ full-time system administrators that maintain dedicated servers. A managed dedicated server allows for not only more productivity, but eases your mind about a multitude of other issues.1. Software updates
2. Operating system updates
3. Backup services
4. Advanced technical support
5. Application deployment
6. Server monitoring and recovery
7. Anti-spam and virus protection
8. Security scans and audits
- Asset Management – Provide a complete Asset Management Lifecycle service right from ordering to ongoing management and tracking of client assets.
- Desk-Side Support – Provide onsite support for Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Handheld devices at client locations.